Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mandom Corp Warehouse Sale Haul July 2014


Well hello there, finally a post that is timely and not grossly overdue.

Mandom Corp is having it's warehouse sale! Thank god I work in the same building, so I managed to grab lotsa goodies :D

Hope you see this in time to go for the sale, cos it's awesome!

It's on the 30th & 31st of July from 11 am - 7.30 pm. Great World City Office West Tower #10-08/09

Here's what I got!


Koji Spring Heart Single Eyeshadow
$2 for 1
$3 for 2
 
 
Gatsby Hair Wax
$3 for 1
$5 for 2
 
Lucido - L Designing Pump Hair Milk
$5
 
 
ROC Repairing Lip Care
$5


Lucido L Designing Tube Hair Cream Moist
$3 for 1
$5 for 2
 
I tried this in the office and went back to get 2 more. It really works to revive my limp lifeless curls! Plus my hair looks so healthy and shiny. No more hagrid-y hair!
 
Heavy Rotation Cream Blush + Pencil Eyeliner
2 for $8
 
Bifesta Makeup Remover Wipes
$10
 
Bifesta Cleansing Lotion 
$10
 
Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara
$12 for 1
$20 for 2
 
My absolute favourite mascara of all time. The very best.
 
Heroine Make Eyeliner
1 for $12
2 for $20
 
ROC Slimming Cream
$8
 
 
Baby Veil Hair Mist
3 for $10
 
 
Gatsby Hair Spray
1 for $8
2 for $12
 
 
Diane Volume and Scalp Shampoo and Treatment
1 for $12
 
 
Thats all for my haul!
 
There's loads more stuff there including Dollywink lashes, eyeliner and basically all the stuff you see in the Japanese beauty section in Watsons. Do go down for the sale if you've got the time ~~
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: